Parenthood returns to prime time TV on Tuesday September 20, 2011 10/9C on NBC
Max Mainstreams into public school which is stressing out Kristina and Adam who is figuring out a new career path and the couple are still getting used to the idea of having another baby as Julia struggles with infertility.
Sarah and Mark Cyr (John Ritter) define and grow their relationship. Mark is one of Ambers high school teachers that Sarah thought was too young for her but she decided to reevaluate at the end of season 2, smart girl he seems like a keeper.
Haddie and Alex are going through a rough patch due to some past secrets and it looks like they may be drifting apart.
Parenthood is one of those shows that keeps struggling in the ratings and it’s hard to figure out why since it’s one of the smartest and most realistic look at Parenthood that’s been on TV in quite awhile. Maybe the problem is that Parenthood is so rough sometimes that we don’t want to watch it in our “off” time.
Max’s (Mas Burkholder) struggle with his Aspergers is so enlightening to the parents of quote unquote normal kids, to watch the struggles and the joys that Kristina (Monica Potter) and Adam (Peter Krause) go through as a special needs parent is so true to life according to all the Mom bloggers who talk about the show.
If you haven’t ever watched, or if you did and didn’t like it you should give it a second chance.
Jason Ritter (The Event) and Michael B Jordan (Friday Night Lights) guest star in Hey If You’re Not Using That Baby on Parenthood NBC.
Parenthood Cast and Character Synopsis
- Craig T. Nelson (Coach, The Proposal) as Zeek Braverman, the patriarch of the Braverman family, Camille’s husband and the father of Adam, Sarah, Crosby, and Julia.
- Bonnie Bedelia (Die Hard) as Camille Braverman, the matriarch of the family and Zeek’s wife.
- Peter Krause (Dirty Sexy Money) as Adam Braverman, Kristina’s husband and Max’s and Haddie’s father. He is the oldest Braverman child.
- Monica Potter (Con Air) as Kristina Braverman, Adam’s wife, and a source of stability and support for anyone who needs it.
- Sarah Ramos as Haddie Braverman, Adam’s and Kristina’s 16-year-old daughter.
- Max Burkholder as Max Braverman, Adam’s and Kristina’s 8-year-old son, who was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome.
- Lauren Graham (Gilmore Girls) as Sarah Tracey Braverman, the second child and oldest daughter. She and her two children (Amber and Drew) have moved back into her parents’ house because of her financial situation.
- Mae Whitman as Amber Holt, Sarah’s daughter who is seeking direction in life.
- Miles Heizer as Drew Holt, Sarah’s sensitive son, who longs for a male role model.
- Dax Shepard as Crosby Braverman, is 32 years old and unmarried but trying to woo Jasmine back after he slept with Max Care Giver Gaby (Minka Kelly) last season.
- Joy Bryant as Jasmine Trussell, a dancer, the mother of Crosby’s son Jabbar.
- Tyree Brown as Jabbar Trussell-Braverman, Jasmine & Crosby’s son.
- Erika Christensen as Julia Braverman-Graham, Sydney’s mother, Joel’s wife and the youngest of the four Braverman children.
- Sam Jaeger as Joel Graham, Julia’s husband and Sydney’s father. He is a stay-at-home father.
- Savannah Paige Rae as Sydney Graham, Julia and Joel’s 5-year-old daughter.