Exclusive First look of NBC’s new TV Series Grimm for Twitter followers begging October 17, 2011
Followers of “Grimm” on Twitter Will Receive Full Pilot Episode Preview Beginning October 14 Prior To Broadcast Premiere on October 28, 2011.
A 10 city screening tour is taking places as well along with 20 minute previews on NBC.com, Hulu, VOD, iTunes, PlayStation®Network, Sony Entertainment Network®, VUDU , Xbox and participating NBC owned and affiliate station websites.
The cast of “Grimm” and the executive producers will also be appearing in several of the participating cities– starting Tuesday, October 18 in Los Angeles. The tour will continue in Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Denver, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Seattle and as well Portland where “Grimm” is based and filmed.
”NBC is proud to introduce ‘Grimm’ in such a novel way by reaching out to the show’s Twitter followers and allowing them to be the first to connect with an equally unique series,” said Fogge. “Likewise, the 10-city screening tour will give early viewers an in-person preview of the first episode to see what the excitement is all about.”
Beginning Friday, October 14, Twitter followers of the “Grimm” show handle (www.twitter.com/NBCGrimm) will receive a direct message via their twitter account with a URL and their own unique code, allowing them to access the premiere episode of “Grimm.” This preview will remain available until the season premiere on Friday, October 28.
“Grimm” is a new supernatural cop procedural inspired by the classic Grimms Fairy Tales. Portland homicide Detective Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli, “Turn the Beat Around”) discovers he is descended from an elite line of criminal profilers known as Grimms, charged with keeping balance between humanity and the mythological creatures of the world.
As he tries to hide the dangers of his newfound calling from his fiancée, Juliette Silverton, (Bitsie Tulloch, quarterlife), and his partner, Hank Griffin (Russell Hornsby, Lincoln Heights), he becomes ever more entrenched in the ancient rivalries and alliances of the Grimm world. Also starring are Silas Weir Mitchell (Prison Break), Reggie Lee (Persons Unknown) and Sasha Roiz (Caprica).
The Los Angeles presentation will be include a post-screening Q&A with the executive producing team of Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner (Hot in Cleveland), as well as writer/executive producers David Greenwalt (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and Jim Kouf (Angel). In Portland, the screening will be followed by a special Q&A that includes select cast and writer/executive producers David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf.
Grimm Screenings Tuesday, October 18 – 7:30 p.m.
- Los Angeles – Pacific Theaters the Grove – 189 Grove Drive, Los Angeles, 90036
Monday, October 24 – 8:00 p.m.
- Portland – Whitsell Auditorium/Portland Art Museum – 1219 SW Park Ave, Portland, 97205
Grimm Screenings Tuesday, October 25 -7:30 p.m.
- Chicago – Showplace Icon – 150 W Roosevelt, Chicago, 60605
- Denver – Landmark Greenwood Village – 5415 Landmark Place, Greenwood Village, 80111
- Minneapolis – Showplace ICON– 1625 West End Blvd, St Louis Park, 55416
- Seattle- AMC Pacific Place– 600 Pine Street, Seattle, 98101
Grimm Screenings Wednesday, October 26 – 7:30 p.m.
- Atlanta – Studio Movie Grill-Holcomb – 2880 Holcomb Bridge Road, Alpharetta, 30022
- Philadelphia – The Pearl at Ave North – 1600 N. Broad St., Philadelphia, 19121
- Phoenix – Harkins Tempe Marketplace – 2000 E Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, 85251
- Washington DC – Landmark E Street – 555 11th Street NW, Washington DC 20004